48ch ADDA Converter: 24 analog 24 AES/EBU 64MADI 24 meter 19'' 2HE
I/O with quality proven in the world's leading studios
The Alpha-Link MADI AX, Alpha-Link MADI SX and Alpha-Link Live-R are well established as reliable high quality multi-channel audio converters in professional studio installations around the world. Both models feature 64 channel MADI to 24 channel digital and 24 channel SSL A-D/D-A converters. Each unit features lossless Fibre Optic MADI In/Out connections which can be used to connect to SSL's own MadiXtreme, MX4 or Delta-Link computer interfaces, to MADI equipped consoles and routers or to cascade multiple Alpha-Link units to create powerful systems that offer exceptional value. There are three different models available each of which features 24 channels of high quality SSL A-D/D-A conversion which can operate at up to 96kHz.
The Alpha-Link MADI AX converts between analogue, optical digital MADI and 24 digital ADAT Lightpipe digital Inputs and Outputs simultaneously.
The Alpha-Link MADI SX and Live-R convert between analogue, optical digital MADI and 24 channels (12 stereo pairs) of AES/EBU digital Inputs & Outputs simultaneously.
The Alpha-Link Live-R originates in SSL's broadcast range so offers additional features including redundant PSU's, redundant MADI connections and is switchable between +18dBu or +22dBu nominal maximum analogue I/O level for 0dB FS.
All units feature a front panel hardware switch based control interface with LED status indication, and dedicated tri-colour LED's provide signal activity indication.
- High quality SSL A-D/D-A converter technology
- Lossless 64 channel Fibre Optic MADI digital audio input and output
- 24 analogue inputs and outputs with SSL A-D/D-A at up to 96kHz
- 24 (12 pairs) AES/EBU digital
- Rear panel analogue connection via standard 24 pin D-Sub
- BNC Word Clock sync In/Out
- Perfect partner product for SSL MadiXtreme, MX4 and Delta-Link interfaces
- All input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any configuration
- Comprehensive input/output routing & mode selection matrix
- Analogue input/output activity indication via 24 tri-colour LEDs
- Supports Fs and 2Fs formats in either High Speed or Legacy modes