48ch ADDA Converter: 24 analog 24 ADAT 64 MADI 24 meter 19'' 2HE + PCI-e 1 Slot; 64ch MADI optisch Wordclock MAC+PC 3m MADI Cable
I/O with quality proven in the world's leading studios
The Alpha-Link MADI AX, Alpha-Link MADI SX and Alpha-Link Live-R are well established as reliable high quality multi-channel audio converters in professional studio installations around the world. Both models feature 64 channel MADI to 24 channel digital and 24 channel SSL A-D/D-A converters. Each unit features lossless Fibre Optic MADI In/Out connections which can be used to connect to SSL's own MadiXtreme, MX4 or Delta-Link computer interfaces, to MADI equipped consoles and routers or to cascade multiple Alpha-Link units to create powerful systems that offer exceptional value. There are three different models available each of which features 24 channels of high quality SSL A-D/D-A conversion which can operate at up to 96kHz.
The Alpha-Link MADI AX converts between analogue, optical digital MADI and 24 digital ADAT Lightpipe digital Inputs and Outputs simultaneously.
The Alpha-Link MADI SX and Live-R convert between analogue, optical digital MADI and 24 channels (12 stereo pairs) of AES/EBU digital Inputs & Outputs simultaneously.
The Alpha-Link Live-R originates in SSL's broadcast range so offers additional features including redundant PSU's, redundant MADI connections and is switchable between +18dBu or +22dBu nominal maximum analogue I/O level for 0dB FS.
All units feature a front panel hardware switch based control interface with LED status indication, and dedicated tri-colour LED's provide signal activity indication.
- High quality SSL A-D/D-A converter technology
- Lossless 64 channel Fibre Optic MADI digital audio input and output
- 24 analogue inputs and outputs with SSL A-D/D-A at up to 96kHz
- 24 ADAT Lightpipe digital
- Rear panel analogue connection via standard 24 pin D-Sub
- BNC Word Clock sync In/Out
- Perfect partner product for SSL MadiXtreme, MX4 and Delta-Link interfaces
- All input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any configuration
- Comprehensive input/output routing & mode selection matrix
- Analogue input/output activity indication via 24 tri-colour LEDs
- Supports Fs and 2Fs formats in either High Speed or Legacy modes
PCI-e 1 Slot; 64ch MADI optisch Wordclock MAC+PC
High performance PCIe card interfaces for Mac or PC DAW systems
MadiXtreme is a family of multichannel PCIe audio cards for Mac and PC offering 64 or 128 channel digital audio interfaces using Fibre Optic MADI. MadiXtreme delivers digital audio input and output for your DAW, console or router via convenient and lossless optical MADI and is the perfect partner product for SSL’s Alpha-Link audio converters. Featuring our revolutionary PCIe-Core Audio Pipeline technology, MadiXtreme is one of the first audio devices to take full advantage of the high speeds and incredible bandwidth offered by the PCIe bus on modern computers. The drivers are fully multi-client capable (allowing several applications to simultaneously access the device) and allow multiple cards per system.
With one optical MADI connector for 64 simultaneous I/Os, the MADI Xtreme 64 is the ideal interface for the SSL Alpha-Link MADI AX or SSL Alpha-Link MADI SX. MADI Xtreme 64 is also the perfect partner for MADI equipped consoles, live recording, installations and broadcast servers.
- PCIe half-length card, single-lane PCIe v1.1-3.0
- 1x MADI I/O (optical)
- Channel count: 56/64 Ch@44.1/48k, 28/32 Ch@88.2/96k, 14/16 Ch@176.4/192k
- 1x Wordclock Connector (Software controlled as Input or Output)
Support for virtually any application
MadiXtreme supports a huge variety of applications through its legendary SSL Soundscape Family Drivers. The drivers are fully multi-client capable (allowing several applications to simultaneously access the device) and allow seamless multi-card configurations (up to 6 Cards per System if enough PCIe Slots are available).
- Windows 32 Bit (XP, Vista 32 Bit and Windows 7 32-Bit): ASIO 2, WDM, MME, GSIF2, DWave)
- Windows 64-Bit (Vista 64 Bit and Windows 7 64 Bit): ASIO 32, ASIO 64, WDM, SS V6
- Mac OS: OS X (10.4): Core Audio. Please use V.1 Drivers
- Mac OS: OS X (10.5): Core Audio
- Mac OS: OS X (10.6): Core Audio in 32 and 64 Bit Kernel Mode
- Mac OS: OS X (10.7)
- Mac OS: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) G5 or Intel Mac with one free PCIe Slot
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: Windows XP (SP2) or Vista (32 or 64 Bit) or Windows 7 (32 or 64 Bit) Intel or AMD Configuration with one free PCIe Slot
- Mac OS: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) G5/Intel with V1.1, Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) Intel Mac with one free PCIe Slot
- Note: PCIe (PCI Express) is not compatible with PCI or PCI-X